MD and Founder
20 years senior sales and marketing management experience in corporates and start-ups. Founded Strytex to simplify GRC for large and small business.
Over 20 years’ experience in tertiary academic administration. Skilled in HR, Operations and “getting things done”.
A 25-year industry veteran in the property sector with a track record for innovation, disruption and business growth
Extensive senior management experience working in high-growth and start-up organisations undergoing significant transformation.
Founding partner of eTech IT consultancy and Director and patent holder. Has delivered leading solutions for enterprise efficiencies for over 30 years
Our Advisory Panel
Non Executive Director on multiple Boards
A highly experienced Non Executive Director across diverse industries such as superannuation, banking, utilities, education and local government. Sue brings specialist skills in governance, management of HR, and sourcing and outsourcing.
Executive Chairman at Blamey Saunders Hears
Elaine is an experienced Non Executive Director as well as a highly successful entrepreneur winning multiple awards including the ATSE Clunies Ross Medal for Entrepreneur of the Year (2016). She is also an Adjunct Professor at Swinburne University and Chair of its Innovation Precinct Advisory Board.
Director Shanarei Consulting
Over 20 years of C level and senior management experience with global supply chain leadership, strategic risk and commercial disciplines. Stephen brings specialist experience across procurement and property portfolios.
Free the Bears
Davis Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
Hi, my name is Nigel Dalton-Brown and I am the founder of Strytex. I intend to build a long term business that promotes:
- respect for self as well as others, and so promotes work-life balance
- in community effort, recognising the contributions made by all members of the team as well as recognising the impact the business has on its wider community
- and embraces equity and diversity in the belief that the workplace should provide and environment where everyone can be themselves and flourish according to their skills and values.
Our values guide our decision-making and a sense of what’s important and what’s right
Our vision statement sets out the aspirations for the company for the next twenty-five years
Our mission statement sets out the reason for Strytex’s existence and how we will achieve our vision;
Our culture is our collection of business practices and processes that, based on our values, detail how we interact with our stakeholders
Our value commitments
Our value commitments are practical actions that express our values
To create the business to business Internet
Our mission is to question the status quo and improve business practices for any size of business across any industry.
- We will create a suite of simple and elegant cloud based applications that provide businesses, both large and small, with the best tools to manage their operations, their supply chains and their markets.
- build a collaborative online business community where professionals can share their knowledge and expertise.
Our culture is reflected in our business practices and processes which reflect our values.
- We do not tolerate discrimination against age, gender, race, religion, disabilities etc. We do however reserve the right to discriminate against stupidity, extremism and an unwillingness to engage in rational debate.
- We do not condone bullying in any form, be it personal bullying or corporate bullying.
- We hire for values; skills can be learnt.
Our Value Commitments
As the founder, I have bound Strytex to a number of commitments that affect the running of the company. Some of these commitments affect the finances of the company and some affect the operation of the company, however they reflect our core values which is why they are embedded in the company constitution.
- Strytex sets aside 1% of revenue for worthwhile causes
- Strytex is a member of a wider community and will be a contributing member of that wider community. We pledge a minimum of 1% of revenue for worthwhile causes.
- Strytex sets aside 1% of revenue for a commission/bonus scheme that applies to all Full Time and Part Time employees.
- Whilst the sales team manages the direct relationship with our clients, the success of the business depends on the whole team. At Strytex everybody will benefit from the commission scheme and by linking the total value of the scheme to 1% of revenue, there is a clear link between effort and benefit.
- Strytex sets aside a minimum of 4 days paid leave per year so Full Time and Part Time employees can carry out volunteer work.
- In much the same way we donate 1% of revenue, Strytex provides paid time off for staff who wish to contribute to their community through volunteering their time and expertise. This is not a mandatory requirement and is pro-rated for part time employees.
- Pay disparity is a major source of resentment. If we need to pay someone in particular country more than seven times the lowest paid value, the pay of the lower paid employees has to be increased.
- This calculation must include all aspects of the pay package include perks, bonuses etc. but excluding shares.
- This includes part time employees where their total package is pro rata to an FTE.
- This excludes contractors.
- Shares are not to be part of a manager’s or executive’s performance related pay package